
- We had Christmas Day supper with my Aunt Marge & company!

Aunt Marge, spoiling Zal with apple pie filling.

Trying out the toboggan- one of Zal's gifts from us.

Our favorite Christmas gift of all!

Look who came to visit! (Jan 27)

Uncle Jesse!

The settlers game to which I lost Dave...(Adrian Gathering)

Zal & Chloe "hanging" out!

Vanessa & Zal: Vanessa's going to watch Zal Feb 25-27 when our small group goes to Waskesiu.

Ha, Ha....Dave ended up getting rider gear in the game gift exchange!

The beginning of our epic road trip to Cranbrook.

Dave feeding Zal in Fernie....almost there!

Reading!

Someone is tired for some reason!

South Star

So Fun! Skiing around the golf courses in S'toon just isn't as exciting!

R&J

Practicing

:)

Soaking up the attention!


Traveling home...

Sporting outfit from Uncle Ian

Aunt Marge, once again teaching Zal something new!

New outfit

Scary Zal

Uncle Dave, being crazy with Olivia...

Ashlyn, up to her usual antics!

I'm a lumber jack & I'm ok!

Listening intently to Nana

Life is good!

Playing

Whoops!

Mmmmm...tasty!

I got the plane!!!

Meeting second cousin, Simon!

My photo book of Zal's first 6 months finally arrived- I love it!

Zal & Hannah hanging out...

Loving the exersaucer in the church nursery...

Playing together (ha) in the nursery!

Trying SO...... hard to reach my Tupperware, but he just can't figure the whole bum scooting thing out, & well, crawling will never happen because he has a meltdown every time he's on his tummy!

I bought a new bigger boy bottle: Zal has successfully had one bottle of complete formula, without complaining, two days in a row!

Chomp, chomp!
No comments:
Post a Comment