| Awww...friends playing together so well! |
| Let me read you a story... |
| I can STAND...until I start doing the splits and get really uncomfortable! |
| Ummm....caught him staring at the TV..uh,oh! |
![]() |
| After I finish feeding Zal, I often let him play with his spoon so that Dave and I can finish eating and have a conversation. |
-
![]() |
| This is what his "playing with the spoon" looks like... |



![]() |
| The only connection to Zal that these cinnamon buns have is...mat leave is allowing me the time to try new things. They were super yummy, so come and visit and I promise to make you some! :) |
![]() |
| Our little 7 am routine: I feed Zal, he then sits on the floor and plays until my coffee is brewing and oatmeal is boiling... |
![]() |
| He's a pretty happy boy in the mornings! |

![]() |
| Once that is done, Zal hangs out in the exersaucer while I eat my breakfast and drink my glorious coffee! |
![]() |
| We played peek a boo for awhile today after his long afternoon nap! |

![]() |
| Dave was working today, so he couldn't give Zal his one bottle of the day. I now know that if he watches tv while drinking, he will accept the bottle from me. And thus begins the awesome parenting... |
![]() |
| We got to go for supper tonight with some of my university friends and their kids.... |

![]() |
| Zal, trying to exert his 2 1/2 month advantage over baby K. |


![]() |
| Post bath!!! |
![]() |
| An old wipes' bag: best toy ever! |
![]() | |
| Aww..my cute little froggy! |
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone













No comments:
Post a Comment