 |
| Christmas Eve: Our handsome young man!!! |
 |
| Yet another Christmas Outfit: Thanks, Auntie Kendra! |
 |
| So Big: he loves standing! Now when I put him down to sit, he stiffens his legs, wanting to stand instead! |
 |
| Zal's Life: chewing on whatever is within reach! |
 |
| Merry Christmas ~ Opening a present from Grandma & Grandpa!!! |
 |
| It was all about the paper this year! |
 |
| My baby!! |
 |
| A gift from Mommy & Daddy! |
 |
| It counts and sings the alphabet..etc,etc. He must learn....and learn quickly! |
 |
| But instead, it's only the paper he wants! |
 |
| Oh, goody, our old game of Balderdash! |
 |
| Exactly what I wanted! |
 |
| Best gift ever! I was so excited, I cried! |
 |
| iPhone commercial (You're the best, Dave) |
 |
| Cute, cute outfit from Aunt Suzanne & Aunt Dede |
 |
| Surrounded |
 |
| Making Christmas Brunch! I realize now that I don't have one picture of Dave with his gifts, oh, wait, he didn't get any. Thankfully, the Kindle has now arrived and Dave and his "Ken Doll" are inseparable! |
|
 |
| New expression |
 |
| And again... |
 |
| After 16 LONG hours, we were all really relieved to pull into Cranbrook! |
 |
| Santa! |
 |
| Get this thing off of me! |
 |
| Zalmon Lovin' |
 |
| He definitely started getting the hang of unwrapping gifts! |
 |
| Loving his new chair! |
 |
| What? Who stole my Christmas gum?!! |
 |
| I think it was Jenny! |
 |
| happy |
 |
| cheesy grin, but happy |
 |
| CLOTHES! |
 |
| diablo blanco??? |
 |
| Ok, I know this pic is blurry, but Rachel's face made me post it! |
 |
| Cooking with the Kents |
 |
| snowman |
 |
| similar expressions |
 |
| Wow! |
 |
| too cute |
 |
| your face |
 |
| As good as it gets! |
 |
| Lovebirds |
 |
| There, there, it'll all be ok! |
 |
| Papa! |
 |
| Beautiful lady! |
 |
| Papa's birthday |
 |
| Greedy boy! |
 |
| Best holiday ever! |
 |
| I must have more! |
 |
| Good Times |
 |
| Dad must have cracked a joke! |
 |
| King of the World |
 |
| "I can't believe I'm not being held right now??" |
 |
| simply the best |
 |
| Always so funny! |
 |
| Derek & Molly |
 |
| The Fam: nice one, Jesse! |
 |
| Daddy Love |
 |
| A familiar sight |
 |
| Babes |
 |
| Back in Saskatoon: This book looks good enough to.... |
 |
| EAT! |
 |
| Reading already! |
 |
| YUM! |
 |
| MMMM.... |
 |
| Zal's Baby Dedication: a super special night! |
 |
| Thanks so much for coming out, Mom and Dad K! |
Community Prayer:
file:///C:/Users/Dave/Desktop/Zalmon%20Dedication%20Prayer-1.pdf
I'm not sure if this link will work, so I will type it in, in another post if it does not. :) It was very touching.
 |
| Zal's New PJ's!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment