Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Angel Baby?

Hello, everyone! I have been eager to put up pics from our amazing Christmas, but alas, Dave is still working out the bugs on the Mac side of the computer! Until that gets sorted out, I'm nerding it up with my new 50% off blogpress app.

Anyhow, just thought I would share some video & pics of life with a 7.5 month old who is cutting his first TWO of twenty teeth! Really, I think he just misses his Nana & Papa and aunties & uncles.





"Daddy FINALLY got his gift, but I'm still not happy!"




"I'll be happier if I can unwrap Dad's gift!"




Aww.... I guess he wasn't naughty after all...




Sort of happy...



Two days ago when I was giving Zalmon a bath, I realized he was VERY scared of my bath puff. Dave & I have been trying to show him it's not scary. Apparently, he's over his fear.



Tee hee!



The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment