Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas (Eve)

BLAH!

Another cute outfit from Grandma F. Zal is well suited for this season!

Playing with Dad...Oh, so fun!!



Although, he's not a roller, he's really busy, always grabbing whatever is in sight!

Story time with Jade!

He's about as excited to be in Costco as we are! Just the basics: chips and coffee...

Cutie Patooty

Dave took this one...big yawn from old man Zal! Not sure what's up with the bare belly!

Now Zal can sit up in the tub!!

He's a crazy splasher!

Post Bath Picture Opportunity!

I'm VERY surprised he didn't turn the water on; he was SO close!





Arching his back ~ this was when I knew he had, had enough!

Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to go caroling at the hospital with a bunch of friends.We split off into two groups as we were much larger than anticipated. It was an amazing evening. I had to try to detach myself from the situation a few times in order to keep singing. I can't imagine being in the hospital over the holidays!  I was also struck with the meaning in many of the carol lyrics. One patient even joined us w/ his harmonica. He was really good! It was a beautiful experience....

He used to look much smaller in this basket. Now, he's so heavy, the basket is tipped!

Yikes, Mom!


Opening Auntie Kendra's gifts! Thank you so much. More pics to follow of the gifts on or with Zal!

And the SEVEN MONTH couch pictures!!!

I know something you don't know....





Dave was standing him up and then letting him go...

And down he goes!

He LOVES hanging upside down!PS: We love you and miss you family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment