Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Few More Firsts....

Sitting all by himself!

Dave is trying really hard to teach Zal many things...crawling, standing, talking, sign language! It's pretty great. He can make Zal laugh the loudest but also cry the loudest as Zal doesn't always feel like learning! :)

This is probably a bad habit I've started!

Oh, look, a noisy duck from Grandma Ducky!


I left Zal with Dave for just over 24 hours last weekend. It was hard, but it was a goal of mine to hang out with my friends for our annual cabin weekend. Dave and Zal had a great time. Dave fed Zal probably TRIPLE the amount that I normally feed him, and apparently he didn't even have to get up to give Zal his soother during the wee hours of the morning. I think he just didn't hear Zal. Oh, and the deer...yes, it was staring at us as we remained cozy indoors!

Friends!!! We had such a wonderful, relaxing time together!

These little fans didn't cheer hard enough!

Although he's mostly sitting on his own, sometimes he does still fall! :)

Ha, ha, self explanatory!

Funniest picture ever...WINK!

Pit Stop on the way to Calgary!

What a good little traveler!

We stayed with Ben and Lana and Chloe! We loved our slow mornings over coffee and breakfast!

Hooray...hanging out with Uncle Steve and Auntie Ali! There's something SOO special about being with family!!!

Zal, don't you know, you're not supposed to hit girls!!!

This is a rare moment when Chloe and Zal were awake at the same time. :) They were on opposite nap schedules.

Aww....holding hands! I don't think Second Cousins are supposed to do that! hee!

Bonding!


Dave can make Zal laugh with this certain crinkly toy of his!

Off to see the Canucks beat the Flames...the rest of the game pictures were taken on my small camera...and I don't feel like rearranging the photos, so this will be somewhat out of order....

I just LOVE this picture of Lana and Chloe!!!

This is back at home: Reach for Sophie!

Pick up Sophie!

Eat Sophie!

Done with Sophie!

Time for a little Andro action!



Poor Andro's arm is hanging on by a thread. I will soon need to fix Andro!




I know I'm cute!!!

While in Calgary we visited friends from Bolivia that I hadn't seen in at least 15 years!!! Twana taught me Bible in grade 8...she and Dennis live in Indiana and were visiting Jason (far left) and his wife and kids who moved to Calgary a few years ago.

Hanging out at the Chinook Centre

Eating his first Baby Mum Mum ( a vegetable cookie type thing)

And now...the game...our little Canuck's Fan!!!

He was pretty interested at this point, but his interest waned rapidly, as all he wanted to do was sleep!


He tried sleeping, but got frustrated every time a goal was scored and the crowd went wild. So, sometime in the second period, Dave gave him a bottle.

This might have been after the Canuck's let in a Flames' goal. :)

Sleeping...in between goals scored

We forgot his blanket and he has to hug something, so hence, the scarf.

Poor guy was SOOO tired...the Baby Mum Mum kept him busy for a bit. Finally, in the 3rd Period he gave up the fight and slept in my arms for the whole period.

VICTORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment