...a TOOTH that is! I can see a little bit of white jutting up through Zalsy's gums. Wow, he's growing up!
 |
| I decided to try putting our table centerpiece on Zal's head! |
 |
| Zal got Christmas PJ's from Grandma and Grandpa!!! |
 |
| Nice bum, where you from? |
 |
| Quit looking at my bum! |
 |
| He's in love with playing with the reindeer's antlers on his feet! |
 |
| He wouldn't even look at me....just focused on those antlers! |
 |
| Hmm...what is this? |
 |
| Interesting..... |
 |
| The real question is....what does it taste like? |
 |
| Daddy's home!! Now, I had someone to make him smile!!! |
 |
| Still laughing...even while teething! What a trooper! |
 |
| This next series of pictures are from our attempt at getting a Christmas Family Photo...all on our own. Here Dave is just getting things set up and I'm entertaining Zal. |
 |
| First attempt! |
 |
| I think this picture is hilarious: Zal looks star struck."Don we now our GAP apparel...fa, la, la, la, la...." | |
|
 |
| I left the room for awhile.... |
 |
| Little Charger's Fan |
 |
| And then it was off to the park...with our camera and twisty tripod. Dave is trying very hard to be shorter. |
 |
| Oops, no head... |
 |
| Shifty eyes.... |
 |
| This is the one you'll be getting...Zal isn't smiling, but is at least looking at the camera. It was pretty cold...at least minus 15, so the poor little guy was losing patience. |
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! is that hair I see on the top lil Zal's head?
ReplyDelete