Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Blur...

These pics are supposed to come in later...after my speel to start off the blog...but once again, not sure how to change the order...so, bear w/ me.. We had a fabulous day at Pike Lake last Monday. Zal hated the beach...but loved the pool and even went down the water slide 5 times!! Victory!

Pull up your pants!

CHEESE

Zal absolutely LOVED the pool! It was a perfect day. We even ran into my cousin and his family. I think their 3 year old helped inspire Zal to go down the slide.

Tuckered out!!!
People always told me life with small children feels blurry. I didn't understand that when I had just Zal, my angel baby,  but I now fully understand! I have come to realize that I need to lose the goals and expectations and just be.....sigh, that is so hard for someone like myself.

But....my little chatty whirlwind and mostly agreeable, yet slightly high maintenance princess, produce some pretty great shots and wonderful entertainment. So here goes yet another blog entry...

Building towers with lego and learning about balance....

Unlike Zal, Adalyn enjoys her tummy...

perspective

Story time with Daddy can get a little crazy

Like I said, Life is Blurry!

And....a tender moment

Squeaky Clean (Zal did not want to pose)

Our really kind neighbors gave us this sweet sprinkler ball when they saw Zal and Dave spraying each other in the backyard. After eating ravioli, Dave told Zal he was going to "hose him down" because he was so dirty. Zal thought this was a good idea.

It seems Zal has gotten over his fear of getting wet. He is quite pleased to have his own spray park in his backyard! (Again, SOOOO thankful for a backyard)

So Proud


Sweet Hydration

And it's very important to him to know where the box for the ball is....at all times

Grandma adds a fun/hyper dynamic to all events


Adore the moment this picture captures



"I'm so pretty!"

Adalyn is smiling quite a bit! This is the first smile captured on camera...

Not impressed with her gorgeous attire!

My absolute favorites

Judy spoils Adalyn with cuddles and gifts (hooray for more hair accessories)

Ok, Nana, are you ready for this sequence??? #1

#2 POW

#3 I'm so hilarious! (The Truth? This was ALL Zal's plan. He wanted baby sister in the playpen with him. I then said I would get the camera, at which point he PRETENDED to hit baby sister and then thought he was the funniest kid ever....yup, he's a jokester)   

The next few pics are from an amazing evening we had w/ our group from church. Am so thankful for summer evenings in the backyard with friends.



Ibby was taken with Adalyn


Dave was pretty stoked to win this game

I'm pretty sure Zal is yelling at Christina Pederson and Abby Wambach!! BOOOOO!



Jenelle, entertaining the masses

The finishing touches have been added to Addy's room


I'm pretty sure Zal's IQ is on the rise due to iPad time with Grandma! He can say a handful of ABC's now. :)

The best of friends!!

Had a great bbq with cousins and an uncle and aunt last week!

Who knows what they're doing?


And this photo was taken today...she's getting so big!!!    



No comments:

Post a Comment