Saturday, July 21, 2012

July

Logical place to park your lawn mower....

So, if Mom says you can't have any raisins...take a bowl and raisins downstairs and ask DAD.

Tunnel

We had a great time with Aunt Joyce and Uncle Frank...Zal has even named one of his lego men Uncle Frank. Adalyn is looking pretty excited to Skype with Grandma and Auntie Kendra!


I have included MANY sleeping pics of Adalyn. I can't help myself...she's so beautiful and peaceful while asleep...and that is how she spends most of her time....

Posing already...

Look, Mom, the moon!!

Making cookies...

Zal has spent a lot of time w/ his bubble machine and blowing bubbles!

And he has spilled a lot of bubbles on himself....oops...

We have had some incredible evenings....

My Geraniums


My Daisy type flowers which are now dead....argh!

Cutie

Playing with airplanes already!

Awake

Precious

Adalyn KELLY gazing at Calleigh

Outside in her cute bonnet from my friend Amy

Even though 3/4 of the garden did not come up, I'm mighty excited about the potatoes, lettuce, herbs, and tomatoes!! And there's one bean plant, one onion, and two plants of peas. Hilarious!

The backyard has been such a lifesaver!!

Always has to keep an eye on "Baby Sister."

Papa meets Adalyn!!!

Zal is SO EXCITED that Nana and Papa have arrived!

Story Time (appropriate story)

Happy Birthday, Nelson Mandela! (Thanks for the shirt, Auntie Kendra)

Nana playing around with Addy!

And off to Waskesiu for the day....Zal is very tentatively playing in the sand. He's not a fan....:(

Too cute!!!

Awww

Chillaxing

Soaking up the attention

After Zal's nap, I had to bribe him w/ a cookie to sit in the sand. He's looking pretty zoned.

Still not fully awake and willing to enjoy himself.


Post Bath

Attempt Number One (Adalyn has a little smile on her face)

Number Two: Much Better

Beauties

Yes, Adalyn now owns a barrette. It's pretty great dressing up a little girl!

So bright -eyed!

Where did my soother go?

Friends!!! What is really going on? Zal is not sure he wants to share his bubble machine w/ Braydon. We're definitely in the thick of the whole "learning how to share" stage.

And...the poop treats. These glitter balls are soon going to be gone. Zal pooped on the potty once yesterday and thrice today!! The connection betwixt pooping and treats has been made.

Now for some iPhone shots....

Ice Cream at the River


This is as good as it gets...Zal always wants to hold Adalyn, but then pushes her away as soon as she's on his lap.

Adalyn, just over 2 wks, got to go to the Berry Barn for the first time for my good friend's wedding shower!

In the midst of the heat wave, 7 11 had a birthday. Hooray, free slurpees!!!!

Saturday Morning Cartoons

"I want to go to THAT park!"

Driving

Coming down from a big jump ~ trying to catch birds, butterflies, and airplanes. All attempts were unsuccessful! :(

Precious dandelions

Pretending to be a pilot like Daddy

Dave and I went to the Keg for our anniversary (I'd post a pic of the two of us...but we look sleep deprived and I look pale). This is how we returned to find Adalyn! Too sweet!

Zal, Adalyn, and I walked to the library yesterday. There are toys....oh, and books and dvds too! :)

Zal WILL learn his A, B, C's!

That Bubble Machine is worth its weight in gold!

This is what happens when Daddy goes back to work. tee hee! Don't worry, I was supervising closely!

No comments:

Post a Comment