Wednesday, June 8, 2011

COUNTDOWN!

 In TEN days, it's off to ASIA for the Kent three!!! Yikes! We are getting super excited and anxious, might I add! I still have been too chicken to try gravol on Zal. It's not recommended for kids under two, although many medical professionals and ordinary folk have used it. I have gotten the proper dosage from my friend who is a pediatric nurse. So, maybe Monday or Tuesday when Dave is home??

I am also trying to enjoy every minute with Mom and Dad as our time together is dwindling. :(  

Below are pics that our good friend, Jessica, took for Zal's One Year shoot! They are so fun and will be an amazing memory for us. And then below that are pics from my iPhone!


 








Trying out the baby backpack!

He was perfectly fine once we figured out how to get him inside and Dave started walking!

Nana & Papa's visit in May: a perfect day for the park!







Uncle Elmer, Zal, & Alex



Cuddling with Monkey
Hanging out with Judah in Rosthern
Go, Grandpa, Go! Zal was quite upset when we took him out of the wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment