Friday, May 6, 2011

Crib Jumping and Obsessions

CRIB JUMPER: Yup, today, while I was running errands and Dave was watching Zal, he escaped his crib. Dave had to go to the washroom, so he wisely put Zal in his crib with toys. All of a sudden, Dave heard a loud cry. Upon investigating the yell, he found Zal lying on his back on the floor! Apparently, at this point, Zal was no longer crying (which means he didn't cry for long), and Dave started laughing. I think Zal must have been pretty stunned. I guess it's time to lower the crib. He doesn't have any bruises on his head, but has a big one by his knee. What a guy! I'm so glad he is safely in a sleep sack for naps and night!
It seems that every week or so, Zal has a new favorite toy or household item towards which he is completely obsessed (ie the PHONE)! Really, we as adults are no different. Dave can't stop talking about motorbikes. The deal is no bike until we have a garage in which to put it; so, I continue to obsess over houses and he, bikes. Both will not happen for awhile. But, my latest obsession, that will soon come to fruition, is Zal's Birthday Party! Here is an example of the invitations I made today! I also made envelopes out of maps for the invites. Consider yourselves invited!! I wish we could have our WHOLE family here for the event! 


Zal: getting ready for his first OFFICIAL craft!

Hip, Hip, Hooray, Daddy is finally home from Stony Rapids! Yes, Zal fingerpainted D A D! He's brilliant!
My "Green" Baby

Go, Canucks, Go!
Zal and I gave Dave this awesome new hat! It was, in fact, his man flowers! I, in turn, got real flowers Monday, after my first day of work! :)



Our effort to babyproof thus far...

Very effective, as you can see...

Zal's Latest Obsession: he hugs the football like a stuffed animal sometimes...

Although, he doesn't often perform on Skype, he is usually jabbering non stop!


Yes, Daddy?!
Chasing the football!
Zal has consistently been obsessed over food during his young life! Notice his top fang tooth! :)
He thoroughly enjoyed his ravioli!

He gets so hyper he flaps his hands and kicks his feet!






No comments:

Post a Comment