 |
| Loving his first vermicelli noodle experience |
 |
| Sprayed by Daddy! |
 |
| And again! |
 |
| Zal loves shoes of all sizes! |
 |
| Trying to get through a tight corner... |
 |
| Ha, ha, Mommy has outwitted you (until, today, that is...when he successfully wiggled through the space)!!!! |
 |
| From a sitting position, Zal can now pull himself up in his crib and play with whatever is in reach... |
 |
| Sad that the Canucks lost! |
 |
| And at 10 1/2 months, Zal learns to roll!! |
 |
| During our trip to Calgary last wkend, I gave Zal my zipped up wallet for entertainment purposes. I dozed off for awhile and woke up to this!??? Uh, oh!! |
 |
| We got there in record time! |
 |
| Hanging out in the hotel! |
 |
| Excited to see Uncle Steve and Auntie Ali! |
 |
| New hat from MEC |
 |
| No, this wasn't staged at all! |
 |
| Hanging out!!! |
 |
| Gazing at Uncle Steve |
 |
| But, I don't want to cuddle! |
 |
| Scavenging.... |
 |
| SUCCESS! |
 |
| Now for my next mission... |
 |
| Yes, the microwave cupboard.... |
 |
| What does this do?? ~ Don't worry, as soon as I snapped this picture, I took the lighter away from Zal. |
 |
| Zal and I got to hang out with family on Friday night, staying in Waldheim for night (Dave is once again in Stony Rapids). Marissa celebrated her second birthday and Zal is benefiting from her new kitchen set! |
 |
| I don't want to share, Mom! |
 |
| It's all good! |
 |
| Back at home! Auntie Joyce and Frank stayed the night here on Saturday, taking care of Zal during my Easter choir practice and during the first service yesterday. I am so thankful for their help! We had lots of fun together! |
 |
| And now, the 11 month couch pictures! Here, Zal is looking sweet and innocent! |
 |
| That sure didn't last long, as Aunt Joyce prepares to catch him... |
 |
| Baby MumMums have the ability to distract... |
 |
| Yay Food! |
 |
| Raisin' the Roof |
 |
| Eating ~ Zals' favorite activity! |
 |
| Zal practically dove off the couch when he was finished his first baby MumMum...and proceeded to grab the wrapper off of the coffee table.... |
 |
| Yes, it's out of the wrapper.... |
 |
| Yum, Yum (Zal looks unusually tall and skinny in these pics) |
 |
| Easter Sunday |
 |
| Can't have a family gathering without a skit: Jocelyn is clearly taking over Auntie Joyce's role... |
 |
| Here are just a few shots from the gathering; I clearly did not take very many pics...Gatherings now feel like two seconds; I feel like I get very small unfinished snippets of conversations in with everyone. It must have something to do with taking care of a baby. |
 |
| Heidi and Justin's shower... |
 |
| Zal was not happy and very clingy until he was on the outskirts of the circle. Here he is doing what he does best: scavenging! |
 |
| Hooray for spring and swings |
 |
| We once again stayed in Waldheim for night on Sunday....Zal is enjoying the toys at Uncle Wilmer and Aunt Phyllis' place..... |
 |
| ...but is a little tuckered out from all of the festivities...as am I. He is currently fast asleep and I soon shall be too..... |
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Sooo Zal loves shoes and makes a bee line for the credit cards? He is a true Kent!
ReplyDelete