Wednesday, April 6, 2011

10 Months and......MOBILE!!!


Before Mobility: Frustration!


Last Day of Aqua Fit....after Six Fun Months!!

He's getting sooooo big!

Sucking on a ball....


Exhausted! That was a tough workout!

Zal's new favorite toy!

He knows exactly which button creates the background drum beat!




Yes, we have to keep one hand on him while he plays...

Ready to travel Asia!

TEN MONTHS: March 23


This was a BIG Yawn!

Exploring the world of mobility!


Getting into EVERYTHING!

Still many frustrating moments as he figures out how to get from a to b, maneuvering around countless obstacles!

Grrr....


He likes pulling on the umbrella which plays a song! One morning while making my coffee, I heard the song and was amazed that he had crawled to the chair and found the umbrella. Oh, the things that amaze me!

I beat him!!

Little Man

Loves going for the books!

After opening this countless times, grabbing the books, and then getting his hand slapped, I have now baby proofed this shelf as well. The first few times I slapped Zal's hand, he looked at me and laughed. He still often has a big smile when I go for his hand and move him. Only the beginning....

In action...

Vroom Vroom

Oh, the lure of the shiny phone!

Mmmm..

Beauty


Mom K, this sweater fits him. I think it is so adorable! This was on our way to the field house to go running on the track, which Zal LOVES!

"Auntie Jenny, thank you SOOO much for the teether/toothbrush. I love it so much."

Best ever! It keeps him entertained during diaper changes, which is awesome! He always gets really excited when he sees it. :)

Brown pants are from Rachel; can't believe they're getting small already! :)




The is the one cupboard Zal is allowed in and it had already lost its luster, until I stood him up and introduced him to the top shelf! I really needed to finish the dishes....


He's always so proud of himself when he does something for the first time or discovers something new!




Another fun toy, allowing Mommy and Daddy to finish their supper in peace...

#1-Playing with Dad after being away for a day and night....

# 2

# 3

For some reason, Zal always finds this book: Mama Llama Red Pajama

He giggles a lot these day! Oh, how we love our boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment