Monday, March 21, 2011

Surviving Winter...

Intently watching the Brier ~ cheering for Stoughton!

J hung out with Zal and I for awhile: J is exactly one month older than Zal and very mobile!

Awww....friends!

You're in my bubble!

I love how J's expression hasn't changed and Zal is becoming increasingly more nervous!

Giving Zal a ride...

Zal still hasn't figured out how to fix his stance...it becomes wider and wider until he screams for help or simply falls!


If there was sound attached to this series of pics, there would be a lot of "Da,da,da...and ahh...ahh...ahh!"



Hugging his froggy!


So irresistible! (This is an 18 month sleeper)


The all encompassing wave: we're pretty sure it means, hi, bye, pick me up, more food...etc! Here it means, "Daddy, I miss you; come home soon!" (Dave has been in Stony since Wed)

Zal after a nap; apparently he wasn't "just" napping. It should also be noted that most parents with a nearly 10 month old have had to lower their cribs because their kids are pulling themselves up and jumping in the crib on their own accord. This is the extent of Zal's antics in bed (thus far).

Oh, look, he can bend down and pick things up!!

Shoe tastes delicious!

The wave (look at me, I'm so brilliant)!!

"Dancing with myself...."

Kiss me, baby!

In the moment!

Kicking and hanging with Andro post bottle!

Exciting discovery

Not sure if I should be doing this, but, wow, this is fun!


So true...ha, ha,ha!

1 comment: