| Checking out our endless winter... |
| Our big Jolly Jumper: although, he's starting to get sick of it, sadly...and can now only handle about 15 minutes at a time. |
| New superstore buy: $5. He looks so innocent here! |
| Funny joke, Mom! |
| Beautiful baby! |
| All knowing... |
| BLECH! |
| 9 Month Couch Pictures: 20.2 pounds, 29 1/4 inches long!! |
| Power to the People!! Zal's wave!! |
| Always so curious! |
| The two handed wave! |
| It was this big!! |
| Oops, leaned over too far! |
| Snacks go here... |
| Mmm.... |
| Yum Yum |
| Zal on a time out for being a whiny pants! |
| Our friends and small group from church...at Lost Creek Resort in Waskesiu. Scotty & Dave get some kind of "loco" award! We had a great time eating, talking, hot tubbing, skiing, board gaming, etc!! |
| Zal's new magnets |
| Bored already?? Check out his faux hawk!!! |
| Mmm...turtle tastes delicious! |
| Mom, these files are a mess! |
| Let ME organize them! |
| Our soon to be toddler! |
| I've seen some babies do this hands and knees action to get what they want. Hmm..let's give this a try... |
| Didn't work...maybe another day! |
| I tried giving Zal cucumbers and peppers; unfortunately, he wasn't a fan! |
| Get me out of here, Mom! |
| I'll play with these veggies, but I'm NOT going to eat them! |
| La,la,la,la |
| Is that Daddy I hear?? |
No comments:
Post a Comment