| These pics are from my small cannon: last week Zal and I visited my good friend Jill and her girls. They were showing off their Halloween costumes and found one that fit Zal! |
![]() |
| My cute little Pooh Bear |
![]() |
| My good friend Rebecca was visiting from Halifax! |
| We're pretty sure Zal is teething. |
| Today we helped Cory and Liesa do some unpacking in their new house; we just had to take some pics of the cute kids that kept us quite distracted! :) |
| Zal ~ take notes from Braydon! |
| Cutie Pies! |
![]() |
| We had an amazing roast beef supper with Uncle Elmer and Aunt Shirley & Laura & Kevin & the girls |
![]() |
| Notice the new duds Zal is sporting: he's ready to cheer for the Canucks on December 1st! |
![]() |
| I love these family shots...am just annoyed that my bangs are clumped together. |
![]() |
| Look how grown up Dave, I mean Zal looks! |
![]() |
| He likes us! We like him! |







No comments:
Post a Comment