Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Life As a Baby...


Zal spends hours on this playmat. I know at some point, he'll lose interest, but for now, he loves it. This is how close he is to rolling from his back to stomach.
Zal gets to hang out with me and my friends a lot!! On Saturday we went to Rosthern to visit Judy and kids!!

We're teaching him to love veggies at a young age! (He just sucked on it...he's still into purees)


Bath time is definitely one of Zal's  favorite activities!


On Tuesday mornings Zal and I go to Aqua Fit with about 30 ladies and their babies! He quite enjoys his baby boat! In fact, today he whined when I took him out! I know five of the ladies and babes in the group;  it's a great time!

I'm just glad Zal is getting more opportunities to wear his baby speedos!

I was trying really hard to get him to smile!


Zal usually gets to hang out in the jolly jumper once a day, which he absolutely loves!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was possible for him to get any cuter!! can't wait to see the old man (and you and dave too) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenny! Just over a month now....:)

    ReplyDelete