| Murray and Deborah and their four children came to visit last weekend. Kendra will be seeing them tomorrow in Beijing (minus the three girls). |
| Where's Yoda? |
| Auntie Marge, Elle, Zal and Yoda |
| Zal's first Five Month shot...he went straight from sitting up to his stomach |
| Woo Hoo, I'm Five Months! |
| I'm so cozy on this couch! |
![]() |
| Mom really wants me to roll, but this is as far as I get! |
![]() |
| Playing while Mom puts away laundry |
![]() |
| Love those BLUE eyes |
| Zal is getting quite comfortable with real food. |
| I think he's ready to explore more than rice cereal, oatmeal and prunes! |
![]() |
| I did try mashed up avocado one day, but he choked on it three times and I got scared. I plan to make my own baby food, just haven't had time...hopefully this week! :) I'm sure he'll like apple sauce! |
| He's playing more and more...he's able to knock this pig right off its little perch! |
| Wow, it's a cow! |
![]() |
| Old Man Zal: What's that you say? |
![]() |
| Seriously? |
![]() |
| I'm not happy with that decision! |
![]() |
| Kickin' back after a long, hard day of work! |
![]() |
| Time to let loose, lose a sock, and relax! |
| We had our church care group over last night! This chair provided a lot of entertainment...Zal was quite content to be given rides for awhile! |
| The many kiddies...all dressed up! Bam Bam is NOT HAPPY! |
| Uh Oh, now Puppy and Giraffe are upset. |
| Enter Shaeley |
| Exit Giraffe: not shown is baby Gavin, one week old...we thought it was in his best interest not to be a part of this photo shoot! |
| And the whole time our little Bear just sucked on his furry coat...one hand on Pebble's leg! |










No comments:
Post a Comment