Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Our only big snowfall this winter!

Daddy's Helper

Busy at play

Busy at Play (ha ha)

Snack Time

Story Time is so much fun!


Distracted by the golf ball...

Jump!

Zal has to sleep with an assortment of vehicles; tonight it was his new fire truck and police car.

Like Father, Like Son!

One day Zal discovered that he could get onto the table!

He was VERY proud of himself!

So, the potty training has been ongoing, more of an initiation of sorts...but now that I'm on my Easter Break am trying to go all out! We had a good first day today!

FOCUS!

Fun in a Box!



Why eat veggies, when you can play with them?!

Meal time usually turns into an opportunity to show off!


Flower Child

So much to discover...

Zal likes to line up his vehicles; I like to think he's going to be an organized lad!

Contemplating life at 22 months....

MOM,

TREATS!!!!!

So, we got to watch someone get arrested just outside our backyard (I took Zal downstairs for the arrest part of the drama); Zal was very excited to see a TOW TRUCK in action and was thrilled to see another police car.

LOVING our backyard sooooo much!

CHEESE!

Yes, I'm attempting to be Zal's hairdresser. Dave has warned Zal that there may be many bad haircuts in his future. hee! I think I did alright...but his hair is so thin and fuzzy, not completely sure what to do with it!!

And...the Easter Egg Hunt!

Zal wanted to eat each chocolate egg as he discovered them; we quickly put a stop to that insanity!

It was so much fun to watch him discover all of his TREATS!



Passionate about his loot. He got a police car and a firetruck which are at his side at all times these days!

Again, like father, like son! We stopped to get some "food" after church the other day, and while going through the drive through, Zal started yelling "FRIES!!!"

Every parents' most prideful moment...ha!

Yesterday at our Adrian Gathering, Zal fell and bonked his head on a giant door hinge. I watched his bruise grow. I felt SOOOO horrible for Zal.

He was pretty docile and cuddly for about an hour and then started playing again!

My poor, handsome baby!

After bathtime today, Zal chose this as his post for watching his wind up duck (thanks, Aunt Joyce) waddle around crazily!

No comments:

Post a Comment