Quick little update on our growing boy....Zal had his four month check-up today. He is 15 pounds and 12 ounces and 26 1/2 inches long!! His weight gain has slowed down a bit (he's still in the normal range), but his height is on top of the charts! Am just guessing this is Kent influence. ;) It's always encouraging being able to come home, being assured that we have a healthy boy! I feel so blessed!
The doctor also informed me that in one month Zal must start eating rice cereal, soon to be followed by veggies, which by six months will be followed with meat! I can't believe we are nearly at the real food stage!
The other day when Dave was taking care of Zal and getting ready for work, Zal burst into a fit of giggles. He has NO idea what spurred this on, as he wasn't talking or playing with Zal. I think this is so funny! If only we could understand what goes on in the mind of a baby!
I've been much more aware this year of the beauty of fall. The vivid oranges, yellows and reds are glorious, especially when doused with sunshine. I'm usually so busy at work during this season, that I think I have missed it the last few years. Again, am so thankful to be able to stay home with Zal and have the freedom to be able to go for a walk in the middle of the day if I want to...it's just me, my baby, and the retired folk out and about.
No comments:
Post a Comment