This is just a short note to share two news events. First, I'm now convinced that Zal has a fear of toddlers. On three different occasions he has done the lower lip quiver and then full out cry in the presence of waddling toddlers. Tonight he did that in response to our good friends' daughter, Jade. As soon as I took Zal out of his chair and held him, he smiled at Jade and cooed non-stop. I guess he feels threatened or something and then secure once I'm holding him. I think it's pretty funny.
On a more serious note...Dave experienced an "engine failure" tonight and had to do an emergency landing in La Ronge. Thankfully, a 1900 is picking him and his first officer up and is bringing them home tonight. I can't wait to get the full story. I was all proud of myself for having a lovely ham supper ready (I know, I'm so domestic...seriously, though, last night was leftover night) and was wondering when Dave would get home; at this point he was already an hour 1/2 late. He called and gave me this news, to which I laughed, because he's always trying to pull my leg. Finally, after much convincing, I believed him. I then got on the phone calling friends, so that I could share my meal. Cory and Liesa and their two kids came! Yay! :)
I'm sure you'll all hear the story soon....am so thankful Dave is safe!
Goodnight!
Pictures will come soon; Zal is now a "jolly jumper!"
No comments:
Post a Comment