Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Since You've Been Gone...




Cranberry Flats: I hadn't been there in years, so forgot about ALL of the steps down to the river. Zal enjoyed the ride! As well, the beach was non-existant because of all the rain we've gotten this summer, but the view was still fantastic!


1) Yee haw,  I can grab things now!  2) Ya, baby!!

Sleepy time with Andro!

So embarrassed (and asleep)...

Computer Time with Mommy ~ I'm so excited, after much research and  time, I've finally figured out how to more quickly and efficiently upload photos onto blogger. 

I refuse to give you the reaction you're craving.

Too much of a good thing...Zal's tummy is always showing!!

Hanging out with Daddy before he goes to Stony Rapids! Dave always notices changes when he returns. Just as I was putting up this blog, Zal was whining and seeming to need attention (uh oh). I got him laughing for quite a long time. Oh, so heart warming! He's becoming more and more responsive and interactive. 



Zal is definitely crabby when hungry...he frieked out on me twice today (once while out for lunch with baby Jett and the second time at my cousin Jocelyn's place). 

Hello!

Too cool for words!

Oh, those cheeks!

HALLELUJAH!

Playdate with Hunter: I'll suck my thumb, while you stare into space!

Dave got to come home for three days inbetween his long Stony stint, so we all got to celebrate his birthday together. Here Zal is very focused on giving Daddy his gift!



A ticket to see the Canucks play the Flames on Dec. 1st with Steve and Ali!! Who else wants to join us??? 


They're even starting to look alike!! 

Our good Sony is back! Dave took this priceless shot!

Playdate with Braydon!

1 - hmm, fire, never seen that before.

interesting how it crackles...

...and sparkles...

WAAAAAAAAAA!

Traumatized baby

Strohans

bright flash

Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! miss that little guy! happy birthday dave!

    ReplyDelete