Hey Family,
Zal laughed today, not once but twice. I was so excited, I teared up. He continues to amaze us. Right now he's sitting on Dave's lap talking to him (well, in his own way). He's also grabbing onto things more and more. He has a playmat that I pulled out; he grabs onto the tassles hanging from the sun.
It's hard to believe that you are all back in your respective homes. I hope your trips went smoothly. We had so much fun with all of you this summer and are so thankful you made the trek to Saskabush. I can hardly believe the visits and wedding are over! Thank you for loving our little guy to pieces. I will slowly post pics of the wedding and of the photo shoot Kendra did.
I'm also bursting with excitement because I found someone to make Zal's birth announcement. I can't wait to get them printed and in the mail. Below is the proof...you'll all be getting one soon! This same lady who put the card together, teaches photo shop classes, so I think I want to do that sometime this year. Fun, fun..
And I just have to add this picture...Yay, Uncle Steve!
Hugs all around!


No comments:
Post a Comment