Thursday, May 13, 2010

Waiting

It's May 13th and we're three days from our due date. I have to say this has been a very weird place in which to be. I'm used to always running out of time for all that I have in mind, and all of a sudden my lists are complete and I'm waiting...waiting for the unknown. Will labor really be as horrible as everyone says? How will Dave react? What will I do when our baby is finally placed on my chest? Cry along with our baby, that is my guess. :) We're so excited to meet our growing baby, and are hoping and praying for peace in the waiting and safety in the delivery. Dave is to leave for an eleven day stint in Stony Rapids starting on May 30th, so again praying that he will get a good chunk of time with his baby son or daughter before having to leave us. God knows and cares! I'm not opposed to dipping into some of the old wives' tales, though. :) Can't say I'll go as far as castor oil, Mom Fehr! :)

2 comments:

  1. TOMORROW!!! Can't wait to meet baby Jefferson! xoxox love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow has come and gone. COME BABY, COME!!!!

    ReplyDelete