Monday, June 7, 2010

So Cute!


These are words Zal hears countless times each day by Dave and myself. One always hopes they'll think their own child is cute; apparently this is not a problem for us. I've never been a huge baby person, preferring kids when they're a little older and more interactive, but I could sit and stare at Zal for hours. We both find him so interesting. :)


As I have been feeling better and stronger, we have been getting out and about much more. Friday, Zal and I went to Uncle Cornie's funeral. It was a beautiful celebration of Uncle Cornie's life; Zal met a zillion Fehr cousins and was passed around all afternoon. By evening, I missed my boy!! On Saturday it was time to meet the Adrian clan; Dave had Saturday off so we could all go together!  Grandma was very happy to hold Zal. Today we ventured out on our first coffee play date with baby Jett. Unfortunately, Zal's social skills are lacking and he slept through the whole thing! 


And thus concludes week two of Zal's life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment